Credit Union Debit/In-House Credit Card Support Representative
Description & requirements
Jack Henry is seeking to hire Debit and In-House Credit Card Support Representative to join their team! In this role, the candidate will be responsible for providing in-bound and out-bound phone support to Jack Henry’s credit union customers. We assist customers with transaction research, general application inquiries, PIN issues, user security, report questions, card production issues, troubleshooting ATMs, file transmissions, quarterly reporting, compromised cards, and card issues on the Symitar® and other third-party core systems. The candidate will log all calls in the CRM system and ensure caller authentication. The desired candidate will have knowledge of credit union processes, card processing, Symitar® core system, and strong customer service skills.
Card Processing Solutions (CPS) Customer Support team is tier one support for financial institution clients of JHA Card Processing Solutions™ processing platforms. This team assists customers with balancing, understanding reports, troubleshooting, transaction research, network requirements, basic ATM issues, and all general inquiries.
This is an entry level position that can be worked out of any JHA office location or remotely throughout the U.S.
Minimum salary for this position is $35,900 with a maximum salary up to $50,000 and adjusted based on geographic location.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Provides troubleshooting in a high call volume support area – resetting passwords, blocking debit cards, etc.
- Research customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Answers phones, logs new cases, monitors incoming cases and provides resolution following Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in a credit union in member services, debit card services, or backroom operations.
- Must be available to work during the hours of 7 am to 7 pm CT from Monday through Friday.
- This position may require working holidays, weekends, or extended hours as business needs dictate.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Associates degree.
- General understanding of troubleshooting techniques and practices.
- Strong knowledge of the Symitar® core system and CPS systems.
- Fiserv Optis system knowledge.
- Ability to type 35-40 WPM.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry’s mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, "Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun." We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company’s strength and success depends on their well-being. We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial wellbeing of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Requests for full corporate job description may be requested through the interview process at any time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.