Part-time Customer Service Associate
PlanetArt’s vision is to be the leading seller of personalized and make-on-demand products worldwide. We provide consumers with unmatched tools and content and an unparalleled end-to-end customer experience that result in high-quality, meaningful finished products and memorable celebrations of life events.
The company’s brands include the popular FreePrints and FreePrints Photobooks apps and the industry leading Simply to Impress card and stationery site, as well as Personal Creations and CafePress. Visit www.planetart.com to learn more about our brands.
We are distributed across multiple offices with more than 500 employees, primarily in Calabasas (Southern California), San Diego, Woodridge (Chicago) and Pleasanton (Bay Area). We also have team members in two company-owned offices in China, as well as in Europe.
As a Customer Service Advocate, you will help to provide high quality customer service to our customers via phone and email for our I See Me! website customers
- Answer phone calls regarding questions for potential, existing or previous orders.
- Manage and respond to emails from multiple inboxes from customers.
- Review any order errors.
- Help maintain documentation for responses for customers.
- Potentially assist with chat customer service.
- Utilize excellent communication skills to work cohesively within our team.
- Promote our brand positively to current and future customers.
- Assist customers with pre-order questions, order changes, and tracking.
- Obtain and maintain a high level of knowledge of our current and growing product line.
- Other projects as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written.
- Multi-tasking and multiple system navigation skills
- Displayed professionalism, interdepartmental communication skills, and problem-solving skills
- A quiet, undisturbed location to work with access to high-speed internet and talk with customers without background noise is required as this is a remote position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.