Private Events Assistant-TEMP position
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Utilize the Tripleseat discussion templates and event contract to interact with Private Dining guest via phone and/or email to confirm the details of the upcoming event or to answer any questions that arise.
- Follow up with guest after the event to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Communicates all event details to the local Restaurant Management group ensuring 100% clarity of details and expectations, validating information and menu, answering questions and passing guest contact on to the Restaurant Management team.
- Keeps record of Guest contact information, interactions, and transactions in our reservation system and Tripleseat.
- Monitor National Partner and broadcast event inbox and route inquiries to National Private Dining Program Support Coordinator.
- Fully knowledgeable and efficient on the event booking management software.
- Generate reports within the event booking management software as requested and send weekly reports for each PEC and submit to Manager, Sales & Support.
- Assist in the coordination of catering, private dine menu request.
- Backup for Regional Sales Support and Teams in other regions as needed, including managing PEC's locations completely while team member is out on PTO.
- Manage Private Dining events on the books successfully and work pipeline of inquiries, prospects, tentative and definite bookings.
- Work closely with PEC to generate new business and maintain contact with present accounts.
- Responsible for assisting the Regional Sales Team with Private Dining events from organizations to execution, including delegation of responsibilities to Restaurant Team.
- Administrative duties assigned as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to read, write, and demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook TEAMS.
- Strong keyboarding and data entry skills, alpha and numeric.
- Ability to think well on his/her feet and to solve problems with ease and enjoyment.
- Ability to deal with difficult clients or customers over the telephone, while exhibiting a consistent
level of professionalism.
- Must exercise accuracy, discretion, good judgment, attention to detail, courtesy, tact and patience
Strong interpersonal skills; establishes and maintains good working relationships, friendly and polite
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction and supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to pass a verifiable background check.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications preferred.
- 1+ years of event or private dine coordination experience preferred.
- 1-2 years in hospitality industry preferred.
- Restaurant experience preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
NOTE: The information here does not constitute a contract, express or implied. The content of this material is not all-inclusive but is for informational purposes only. Ruth’s Hospitality Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $21.00 - $23.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Events management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.