The Allure Group is hiring! We are seeking talented individuals to come join our growing team.
The primary role of the Medicaid Coordinator is to oversee the Medicaid application process for patients and families in our Nursing Home.
Medicaid Coordinator Job Description:
· File Medicaid applications and conversions for secondary insurance coverage, long-term care benefit and SNF or ALF.
· Conduct Financial Interview for Medicaid application process/apply for representative payee as necessary
· File Guardianship petitions, fair hearing and attend if necessary
· Identify budget discrepancies and correct when necessary
· Distribute patient's funds form PIA, collect private/NAMI payments.
· Work closely with admissions department to accept patients and increase census.
· Cultivate positive trusting relationships with clients and community providers to promote effective coordination of resources.
· Responsible for reaching out to banks, attorneys, pensions and life insurance
· Review clinical information to submit to Department of Social Services, and
· Maintain compliance with all federal, New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH), and agency regulatory requirements related to enrollment and disenrollment of plan membership.
Medicaid Coordinator Job Requirements:
· 2 years Medicaid/ Business office experience preferred
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college preferred
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- What is your salary expectation?
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medicaid: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.