Customer Solutions Expert I - Client Services Team-$1000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Do you have the passion to make an impact on people’s lives? Then come join our team! CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
As a Healthcare Customer Service Expert in our Client Services Team, you make a difference every time you facilitate the initiation and termination of the care and services provided. You will have full accountability and ownership of customer issues that may arise during and after an order is processing. Prioritization and organization skills are key to being successful in this role.
In this job you will:
- Collect, interpret, verify, and accurately enter data from referral sources and completed paperwork to process orders.
- Work closely with health plans/payers and maintain strong business relationships.
- Ensure the patient qualifies for the type and quantity of product(s) ordered based upon the patient’s insurance and/or contract guidelines. Obtain insurance authorization when necessary.
- Provide appropriate issue resolution and/or escalation when needed.
You are going to love this role if:
- You possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- You are able to manage multiple tasks in a high call volume environment while demonstrating organizational skills, independent thought, and critical thinking.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- You have a minimum of one year billing, insurance, or claims experience.
- You embrace the values of accountability, consistency, engagement, patient compassion, empowerment, respect and outstanding service.
- You are fun to work with and enjoy what you do!
What we offer:
- Starting Pay for external hires is $16.35/hr + Incentive Bonus Opportunity. The pay range included in this posting reflects future growth / earning potential.
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
- Profit Sharing, generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and tuition Reimbursement
- Great culture with a sense of community.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.