Customer Service Associate (Remote in U.S)
Remote • ID:
304247 - 616
EILEEN FISHER creates simple, sustainable, timeless clothes designed to work together as a system. We make our clothes with intention, supporting people to build their wardrobe meaningfully each season. And we make our clothes to last—and then take them back through our Renew team to be reworn and loved again, or through our Waste No More team, to be remade into entirely new felted designs. We believe in the fundamental potential of every person—our employees, our customers and those who make our clothes—and are committed to cultivating conditions that empower people. It’s all part of our commitment to doing business in a way that helps build a better industry. And a better future. EILEEN FISHER is one of the largest women’s fashion companies to be a certified B Corporation, which means we voluntarily meet high criteria for social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
As a founder led Company, our values are deeply embedded in and shape our culture. Our values are a shared responsibility embodied in every position and are intended to be woven into all that we do; how we approach our work and how we interact with one another. Our values support our commitment to Diversity, Equity + Inclusion, and our commitment to Sustainability guides us to protect our limited natural resources, fight climate change, support human rights and social impact, and inspire the fashion industry to embrace circularity.
• We are authentic
• We thrive in connection
• We trust each other
• We innovate through creativity
• We are committed to the health of the whole
• We are united by purpose
*This is a Part-time role*
As an EILEEN FISHER Customer Service Associate, you will ensure a seamless customer experience across Retail, Wholesale and Direct to Customer (DTC) business channels. Multitasker- provide excellent customer support within all areas of the Customer Service Department via telephone, online chat and written communication (email). Tech savvy with the ability to utilize multiple systems within the EILEEN FISHER network.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer and follow through on Customer Service telephone calls via the CS Call Center (Zendesk).
• Utilize multiple Customer Service systems to research and resolve customer needs.
• Retrieve and reply to incoming customer emails and live chats within designated response time.
• Team with appropriate EF departments to resolve customer issues.
• Reply to customer return and exchange inquires within designated response time.
• Forward feedback regarding customer contact to appropriate EF department.
• Review Sustainability initiatives and updates to ensure awareness of priorities. Share these initiatives due to the global importance at EILEEN FISHER and value offering to customers.
• Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives and priorities. Approach all conversations with a great balance of inclusivity and professionalism. Give space for others to be themselves, feel welcome, supported and safe to share openly.
• Assist customers with website navigation, order entry, etc.
• Process and communicate all order status change/cancellations.
• Communicate and follow up with order issues, backorders, special orders, etc.
• New system training as well as reiterative training on Customer Service-related systems
• Assist and support Customer Service and other EF Departments with other tasks, projects and assignments as needed.
PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AND ASSIGNMENTS AS REQUIRED.
College degree preferred, can also be offset by experience
Required Skills &Experience:
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to be in front of a computer with a wired headset for extended periods of time.
• Strong customer service skills, excellent written and verbal skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Computer proficiency required: Must be highly proficient in Web based programs, Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet navigation.
• Occasional visits to an office or store location for training and education are required.
Experience in retail, contact center and/or service-related industry beneficial. Should be comfortable learning and working with multiple customer service systems. Experience with customer service software a plus.
Home Office Requirements:
Private, secure, distraction free workspace
Meet measurable departmental and individual goals for calls, chats, tickets. Maintain a 70% dept SLA on calls.
Work Schedule: Please note EILEEN FISHER Customer Service operating hours are subject to change based on evolving business needs. Candidates must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and some holidays.
EILEEN FISHER, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.