Customer Care Specialist (Remote)
WHO ARE YOURPARKINGSPACE?
Do you want to join a company who are trusted by over 1 million drivers in the UK, have recently been featured on Sky News and are in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 as one of Britain's fastest-growing private technology companies?
Look no further!
Think of Airbnb, but for parking!
YourParkingSpace is an online marketplace and parking reservation service for drivers looking to find and pre-book parking in the UK. The platform features over 350,000 privately owned and commercially operated parking spaces which are available to book by the hour, day or month on a subscription basis. We recently secured a £5 million investment from Pelican Capital, which will kickstart our next phase of growth - It’s an exciting time to join the team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding, supporting and mediating between our Customers and Partners to resolve issues.
- Providing Customer support in real-time via WhatsApp, replying to emails and messages via Zendesk.
- To be confident making outbound/inbound calls to ensure an efficient outcome.
- Navigating different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information.
- Adhering to company guidelines and processes, working towards first contact resolution.
- Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
- Providing feedback to relevant stakeholders based on the trends in your interactions with our Customers and Partners.
- Maintain the highest level of customer care at all times.
- Be able to achieve and maintain performance targets.
- A proactive approach to work and deadlines.
- Ability to change your communication style to suit your audience.
- Be open to changing workload priorities.
- Undertake various ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Previous customer service experience: Phone, Email, Live-Chat
- Zendesk, Google Suite knowledge
- Multilingual: English & German
Remote / Working from home role.
Please note that weekend work may be required.
Must have: Fluent German
Your application has been successfully submitted.