Service Advocate IV - Remote
Start date: 8.8.22 followed by 11-12 weeks of paid and required training. Anticipated training end date: 10.28.22. Absences are not approved during training. Training hours will be 8am -4:30 pm Eastern Standard Time M-F.
Unpon training you will be able to bid on a shift between 8am and 6:30pm Eastern Standard Time M-F.
The role of Service Advocate is focused on servicing current or potential customers (which are defined as members, providers, agents, brokers, benefit administrators or benefits consultants). Incumbents resolve questions and issues, help the Company's customers utilize our products, tools and services and directly contribute to customer satisfaction and retention.
- The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
- Provide customer service to customers by answering the most complex benefit questions, researching and resolving issues, inquiries and exceptions and ensuring customers understand the Company’s products and processes.
- Identify formal educational opportunities and needs and communicate these to the appropriate personnel.
- Provide information and guidance to customers regarding the selection of Company products, benefits and services.
- Support continuous improvement efforts through the early identification, investigation and resolution of problems by communicating and coordinating with the appropriate contacts for completion.
- May provide guidance and expertise to less experienced Service Advocates.
Required Work Experience
2+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education. Experience Details: Customer service /Customer relations
High School Diploma /GED
High school diploma or GED
General Physical Demands
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to move objects. Jobs are sedentary if traversing activities are required only occasionally.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable culture for our employees and communities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.