Video Conferencing Specialist - Legal
The LegalView Specialist ensures that assigned client’s video events occur as scheduled without technical difficulties, plus monitors the quality of the connection to ensure all logistics, questions and concerns for the client and remote participants are addressed. The LegalView Specialist is required to stay knowledgeable regarding technological advances in the legal support industry.
- Coordinate and monitor all aspects of events involving remote video attendees taking place worldwide in multiple time zones.
- Remotely assist clientele with installing and testing various streaming platforms (Zoom, WebEx, Teams).
- Ensures data in Salesforce database includes all relevant information relating to locations of attendees, their methods of connecting to the event and their contact information.
- Inform remote Monitors and Document Technicians of all requirements to assist with monitoring and document technology and will keep
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly developed organizational skills. Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and complex problems in a fast-paced work environment.
- General computer skills (Outlook, Word, Adobe Acrobat, and Windows
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent required. MUST have experience setting up zoom/Webex calls and meetings
- A minimum of one years’ experience in the court reporting or legal industry
- 1 – 2 years experience working in the legal services industry or law firm.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- legal industry: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.