Customer Service Representative
About the team
Dotloop is a collaboration platform that brings our Partners (real estate agents, brokers and third-party providers) into one workspace with their customers to complete transactions online, seamlessly. Dotloop is part of Zillow Group, whose mission is to give people the power to unlock life’s next chapter. We are a new era of convenience; the time for a seamless and convenient real estate experience is now.About the role
dotloop is changing the way of Real Estate by eliminating paperwork from negotiated transactions. As a Partner Experience Consultant you will impact the lives of agents, brokers, buyers, sellers and internal business partners. We believe in creating a world class contact center by operating with excellence and unmatched customer loyalty! In this role, you will:
- Deliver the best customer service through efficiency and delivering quality on time, every time.
- Provide guidance and best practices via multi-channels (phone, email, chat and social media).
- Utilize your interpersonal skills to achieve excellent customer satisfaction results; keeping our customers front and center as our north star.
- Assist customers with questions relating to product usability; this includes proactively identifying customer needs through problem recognition, de-escalation and providing first contact resolution.
- Accurately document customer interactions using our Customer Relationship Management software.
- Be a specialist on dotloop's product, features and functionality to confidently promote the benefits of being a dotloop user.
- Champion the voice of the customer by providing feedback to our product team.
- Team player- be excited to openly communicate with all customers (internal and external) and be able to adapt quickly to changes.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.In Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City the standard base pay range for this role is $18.10 - $28.90 Hourly. This base pay range is specific to Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City and may not be applicable to other locations.In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.Who you are
- Candidates should have at least one year experience in a customer service or communications role.
- Consistent track record of working independently to complete a high volume of customer cases.
- Proficient use of web-based products, MS Office and SalesForce (or a similar CRM system).
- Basic Real Estate knowledge is preferred but not required.
- You're hard-working, motivated, enthusiastic and honest; work effectively in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment in a very dynamic company.
- Self starter: the site is full of features both on the consumer-facing side and back-end that require an intimate knowledge of our systems; we will give you the knowledge you need be successful. You should be ready to learn a lot in a short amount of time. (Training lasts approx. 3 weeks)
- Excellent communication skills and excel in building positive relationships.
- Flexibility to work a fixed shift over a 7-day time frame.
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make it easier to unlock life’s next chapter.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do is helping people move from dreaming to transacting — and no matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. We’re also setting the standard for work experiences of the future, where our employees are supported in doing their best work and living a flexible, well-balanced life. But don’t just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022 list, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, honoring the Best Places to Work in 2022, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index 2022, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index and Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality 2022, and TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.
Your application has been successfully submitted.