Mortgage Data Entry Clerk
At Edge Home Finance Corporation, we treat each customer as an individual, not a number. We don't place you into a loan profile formula created by the banking industry. We work with many wholesale lenders that provide a wide variety of products such as Conventional, FHA, VA and HARP 2.0.
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for entering diverse and often complex alphanumeric data into a computer system with accuracy and assist in completing verification procedures within the Mortgage Industry
- Enters complex alphanumeric data into the computer system from documents or records scheduled for processing
- Enters information regarding document tracking into the computer system
- Requests any necessary documentation required for the preparation of the data for entry
- Prepares any assigned logs or other data entry records required to calculate volumes, accuracy rates, deadlines, or status of documents remaining to be entered
- Properly labels or identifies all files or documents entered
- Generates required reports to complete appropriate distribution of the documents or files
- Performs all other duties as requested
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Average Typing Speed (40 to 50 Words Per Minute) with no errors.
- Strong organizational ability
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Up to one year of experience preferably in a bank or mortgage company or other related business
- Must be able to generate a high volume of work and meet deadlines
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Your application has been successfully submitted.