Talent Acquisition Specialist
Remote Global Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who are we?
We're a software development company building the world's Elastic Workforce, reinventing work and challenging the assumption that a local team is the best team.
We help businesses access the best on-demand software teams on the planet, and build freelancer careers on our platform with more benefits than permanent employment.
Having recently signed a £30m partnership with BT, alongside existing strategic investment from Capita, Guinness Asset Management and Fuel Ventures, you'll be working with talented professionals from a diverse set of backgrounds who together are scaling the UK’s Future of Work category leader.
To find out more, head to https://distributed.co/about.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing Elastic Talent Acquisition Team. You’ll need experience in E2E hiring for a range of technical roles, including software engineers, tech leads, engineering managers and other product-related positions.
The position would suit someone who has experience in searching for, identifying and engaging with tech talent, ideally freelance talent. We are looking for someone who truly embraces the Distributed proposition and is able to tell the story in an engaging and interesting way. Energy and passion are key!
- Build relationships with top talent across international markets, maintaining a network of active/passive candidates;
- Be a story-teller! Engage with candidates to sell the Distributed Value Proposition and bring them into the Distributed community.
- Conduct in-depth technical interviews.
- Proactively identify candidates that would align with our hiring priorities: source, screen, and network with experienced talent through various networking sites.
- Partner with internal & external teams to help execute on our growth strategy, marketing campaigns, and diversity & inclusion priorities.
- Become an expert on Distributed’s value proposition, culture and organisational structure to attract some of the most impactful experts into our the community across all capabilities (technical and non-technical).
- Establish and maintain a network of potential candidates through ongoing market research and relationship management
- Collaborate with our marketing team to optimise our brand to attract phenomenal tech talent across the elastic freelance community
- Experience sourcing/recruiting for Technical roles in an in-house/agency setting
- A ‘People person’ - a great communicator who knows how to engage with people, get them excited and take them on the journey.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and thorough
- Sound, quick decision-making skills and a calm manner when things change
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations and responsibilities
- You enjoy the pressure of a high-growth business environment
- A drive for results, able to manage a high-volume workload in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed
- Strong use of initiative, thinks ahead and can think and act independently
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Performance-related bonus
- Employee pension plan
- Vitality private healthcare
- 34 days of holiday a year (26 days + Bank holidays)
- Work from anywhere; we're a fully remote company
Distributed is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Employees and contractors, as well as prospective employees and contractors, will all be treated equally and fairly. Distributed is committed to ensuring no less favourable treatment is experienced by any current or prospective employee because of any of the protected characteristics under the UK Equality Act 2010 or equivalent local equality legislation.
By submitting your application you give us permission to store and use the information from your CV and your answers to application questions.
Elastic Talent Team (core)
Your application has been successfully submitted.