Customer Support Specialist
Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, and Portugal. Conditions permitting, teams will meet in person a few weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly's hubs, currently in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a shared workspace in Krakow.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in Poland or Portugal.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. More than 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant every day. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Support team and provide timely, empathetic help that keeps the customer’s needs at the forefront of every interaction. This role includes assistance in planning, installation, training, troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrading, and disposal of a product. The Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for maintaining positive customer relations and satisfaction by providing service via email (helpdesk) and working with the rest of the Grammarly teams.
Our Customer Support team provides timely, empathetic help that keeps the customer’s needs at the forefront of every interaction. This role includes assistance in product-related issues, including planning, installation, training, troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrading, and offboarding.
We are looking for a highly motivated, goal-oriented individual to join our team. This person will be responsible for maintaining positive customer relations and satisfaction by providing service via email (helpdesk) and working with the rest of the Grammarly teams. You will have a direct impact on improving Grammarly’s product offerings and refining Customer Support solutions.
- Within the first 30 days, you will get familiar with the product, support tools, workflows, and all user interaction types.
- By month three, you will autonomously troubleshoot a variety of low- and medium- complexity cases.
- By month six, you will contribute to the team's OKRs by demonstrating high standards in speed and quality of solving all user interaction types.
- By the end of year one, you will help boost team efficiency by improving customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2–4 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Wakes up in the morning wanting to provide exceptional service experience.
- Has excellent written and spoken English.
- Is a good communicator with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Has strong reading comprehension and attention to detail.
- Has customer service experience and familiarity with tools like Zendesk, JIRA, etc. (This is not required but is a plus!)
- Has a background in business or humanities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.