Customer Experience Agent - Slack
- Canada - Vancouver
- British Columbia - Remote
- Canada - Vancouver Metro - Remote
Customer Success Group
Our mission is to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We consider the Customer Experience team an essential piece of Slack’s success, and we’re dedicated to empowering and supporting our customers to help them get the most out of Slack. Our team helps a large roster of global companies that rely on Slack to keep their business running smoothly. Each customer has specific needs that we aim to meet with unparalleled support. We’re committed to giving you the opportunity to do the best work of your life, while helping others do the same. Come join us!
As a member of our Customer Experience team, you will be responsible for directly supporting customers. While helping customers, you will have the opportunity to offer insights to product, design and engineering teams, and support new feature launches. As an owner of customer satisfaction for the individuals and teams you work with, your job is to solve problems, communicate effectively, and collaborate with internal teams to remove any barriers for the customer.
We are the voice of our customers.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide fast, accurate and personalized communication to Slack users through: email, phone, live chat, and social media.
- Solve customer issues by developing expertise in relevant product areas and by learning to troubleshoot a diverse range of customer issues.
- Identify and surface individual customer trends and process improvements by collaborating with the team.
- Reproduce and document bugs for the Engineering and Product teams to support quicker customer resolutions.
- Contribute to your ongoing learning and success of your team by participating in experimentation efforts across the team that help drive meaningful improvements to the customer experience.
- Maintain our learning resources and knowledge base to improve the accuracy of the support we provide to customers.
What You Should Have
- You have experience in a customer facing role and maintain a keen interest in providing outstanding customer support experiences.
- You are an articulate communicator, proficient in both verbal and written English/language and enjoy crafting clear and concise messages to customers.
- You are hardworking and eagerly embrace the challenge of solving problems, both with software and soft skills.
- You are curious about technology and software and learning how our customers use our product.
- You are a standout teammate who believes that the whole is greater than the sum of all parts.
- You are empathetic and enjoy teaching customers at all levels of technical proficiency.
- You have a track record of making sound decisions in line with managing your time and prioritization of responsibilities.
- You are self-aware and are open to adapting to changing environments.
- You are resourceful, flexible and hold self accountable and persevere in the face of obstacles.
- You follow through on your commitments (and are honest when something is over your head)!
- Experience with Live-Chat support is a bonus!
- You have a post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience.
- You can work with us in our Vancouver office OR remotely in Canada in a PST timezone.
- You are available to work assigned shift rotations as needed in accordance with local laws and regulations.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Your application has been successfully submitted.