Customer Experience Specialist
About the company
eTeam was formed in 1999 with the goal of becoming the company of choice for clients, talent and staffing professionals. Today, we’re one of the fastest-growing global companies and ranked as one of the best companies to work for by Staffing Industry Analysts. We aspire everyday to do quality work for our clients and help our talent work at some of the most amazing companies.
Job Title : Customer Experience Specialist
Job Location : Remote
Shift : regular business hours Monday - Friday (start & end time slightly flexible)
Pay : $27/HR
In this role, you will also manage the order to cash process and engage supply chain team members and commercial team members to contribute to an exceptional customer experience. You will be responsible for resolving issues beyond your core responsibilities, with the expectation to continuously improve the customer experience. In addition, you will anticipate the customers’ needs and take proactive actions to exceed expectations, using your in-depth knowledge of the business and our customers. You will be a champion for change while embracing digital solutions and driving process automation.
Formula for Success:
- Leveraging your education in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or similar field, you will expertly manage the order to cash process to manage and translate tactical actions to strategic thinking. You will anticipate customer needs and provide recommendations based on order patterns.
- Using your strong business acumen, you will be responsible for driving financial results for your customers. You will identify opportunities for upselling and identify deviations from Customers’ forecast.
- You will improve customer satisfaction through driving continuous improvement activities. You will be measured on customer satisfaction through Net Promoter Score.
- Relying upon your strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, you will navigate complex order-to-cash processes and manage competing priorities, assist in strategic decision making, and continuously look for opportunities to improve processes and policies that impact the customer experience. You will be responsible for presenting and implementing solutions to complex customer needs.
- You will analyze Supply Chain and Business Key Performance Indicators and drive improvements based on findings. You will be responsible for sharing best practices across the organization to accelerate business growth.
- Relying upon your excellent interpersonal skills, you will collaborate and interface with business partners and functional teams, as well as partner with commercial teams to have an in depth understanding of the customers and their markets, by actively engaging in discussion with customers and the commercial organization. You will be expected to contribute to the business’s growth and profitability.
- You will proactively identify and prioritize opportunities, develop sustainable solutions, contribute to account plans, and champion continuous improvement and overall performance. You will also be responsible for ensuring a sustainable business continuity plan for your Customers and backup team members across the Customer Experience Team.
- Demonstrating your excellent organization skills, you will facilitate the resolution of order exceptions and issues impacting the customer’s order, as well as utilize or establish reporting processes to identify and communicate solutions in a timely and professional manner to all stakeholders.
- Combining your ability to work independently, be a self-starter, and lead change in a team setting will be essential, as you gather and interpret market intelligence from a customer.
- It will be essential that you exhibit strong time management skills, organization capabilities, as well as be extremely adaptable and open to change, while being a team player that is result orientated.
- You will leverage Client to engaged in commercial topics with key internal stakeholders.
- You will be a champion for digital tools and approaches. The ability to identify and implement digital solutions will be an essential skill for success. You will engage customers and promote digital commerce tools and resources to enable self-service and to improve engagement with our customers.
- Your robust knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP or other relevant Enterprise Resource Planning will be essential, as you manage the customer’s eCommerce platform, actively pursue eSolutions to suit the needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $27.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.