Business Development Representative (BDR) - Europe/Africa Timezone
We are looking for an experienced remote Business Development Representative from Europe/Africa to join our sales team. You will help us grow by taking care of inbound leads, booking meetings with prospective clients, and other contact requests that come through marketing channels.
Even though this is a fully remote position, we're explicitly hiring from Europe/Africa for this role. Therefore, we will only consider applicants from this region.
What You’ll Do:
- Reach out to all incoming leads in your timezone
- Reach out to them via Aircall, email, InMail, or social to book meetings with potential prospects
- Maintain a robust pipeline and accurate forecasts.
- Document all activities within our CRM, maintaining flawless data management.
- Be tenacious. Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
- No cold calling.
- Close as many deals as you possibly can and hit your monthly/quarterly quota
What You Should Have:
- 1 to 3 years of experience selling B2B SaaS software to Mid-market and Enterprise segments (required).
- High-level proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal (required).
- We are scaling our sales team, so you'll be successful if you are able to onboard yourself quickly and have a go-getter, hands-on attitude.
- We're looking for an empathetic salesperson who is a good listener and can adapt well to change.
- Strong work ethic.
- Proficient in using Linkedin
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the time tracking and project management space that fully embraces remote work.
Our team has people from 30 countries: we value and welcome diverse backgrounds.
At Hubstaff, we work smart, not hard. Team members are not expected to work more than 40 hrs/wk. Work/life balance is essential to us and our culture.
Some of the benefits of our contractors:
- PTO (25 days/ year)
- Equipment bonus up to $2000 as soon you start in the company
- Equipment and training allowance/ yearly
- Parental leaving (4 weeks - men and 12 weeks - women)
- Freedom to work everywhere, this is a fully remote position
- Paid hourly/ Full-time role
- 1 Annual retreat (in-person) and several other remote retreats throughout the year
Annual Salary: USD 45.000 and USD 65.000 (annual base salary + commissions structure).
We get the whole team together on our Annual Retreats to have fun while traveling and getting to know each other! So while 2020 had us virtually meeting because of the pandemic, we met in Portugal (in 2019), Mexico (in 2018), and we had our first in-person retreat after Covid-19 in the Dominican Republic (Feb 2022 - this year). Ready for the next one?!
Curious? You can find more about Hubstaff and what it's like working with us here. In addition, you can read more about us on our website and learn more about our history and work philosophy on our blog
Your application has been successfully submitted.