Home Based Sr. Specialist Redcard Dispute Resolution
Hourly rate is $18.00/hour. This role is a work from home position and requires residency and maintaining residency in (Minnesota, CST, Wisconsin, CST, Texas, CST, South Dakota, CST or Arizona, MST) if offered the role.
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It’s how we care, grow, and win together.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication—whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers, to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target’s distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service—from the inside out—through enterprise services our people can count on.
FRS has multiple service centers focused on delivering a superior experience with every contact and providing the quick and seamless resolution of issues on behalf of our guests and team members. From RedCard® Guest Services to Target.com Guest Services (TGS) to the Client Support Center (CSC) to our Connected Commerce team (CC), we pride ourselves on infusing every interaction with that signature Target service that guests and team members alike have come to expect. From our headquarter locations to our stores and distribution centers, we directly support Target’s bottom line through building guest loyalty as the retailer of choice and taking care of our team members so that they can get back to the work they do best.
As a Home Based Sr. Specialist in RedCard Dispute Resolution (RDR), you’ll answer phone calls from our guests to intake and manage transaction and payment disputes, researching and resolving within regulatory guidelines while advocating for the guest and Target. You’ll follow processes that ensure we resolve issues efficiently and effectively while delivering a premier guest experience. You’ll use your strong communication skills and critical thinking while working closely with your leader as needed to ensure accurate and timely completion of work. You’ll also work in an environment that is challenging and fast paced, requiring you to prioritize work accordingly.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
Start Date: 7/11/2022
Day 1 Schedule: 8:00 - 4:30 PM CST
Training Schedule (Post Day 1): 8:00 - 4:30 PM CST
Permanent Work Schedule:
- Monday - Friday: 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM CST
- Every 3rd Weekend: 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM CST
* An additional day off will be provided when there is a weekend worked.
* The additional day off will be either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
- Reside within one of the following states and time zones:
- Arizona (Mountain Standard Time Zone)
- Minnesota (Central Time Zone)
- South Dakota (Central Time Zone)
- Texas (Central Time Zone)
- Wisconsin (Central Time Zone)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- 1-2 years of previous guest experience or customer service experience
- Proven superior verbal and written communication skills, including listening, negotiating and decision making skills
- Ability to interact with guests and team members in a professional manner, show empathy, and de-escalate as needed
- Ability to use various information sources to answer questions, identify problems and appropriately resolve guest issues
- Strong technical skills, ability to work within multiple systems, and high proficiency with PC/Microsoft applications
- Access to a home workspace that is clear of noise location to perform the role
- Hardwired internet in your home location (Hardwired: using an Ethernet cable to directly connect the Target-issued computer to the modem or router)
- Meet the minimum bandwidth requirement of 40mbps download/5mbps upload
- Ability to engage via a Target issued web camera for required meetings, trainings and/or interactions
- Ability to safely lift and carry up to 25 pounds of equipment
Additional Home Based requirements:
- From time to time, and upon request, you may be required to complete an internet speed test and email a picture of your speed test result to your leader.
- You will be required to deactivate wireless capability when using Target equipment during your work hours.
- You will be required to save emergency and work telephone numbers (not including online resources) and other required notices in a conspicuous spot in your home workspace.
- If there are lengthy disruptions to your power or internet service, you will be required to follow specific Target processes which may include taking unpaid time off if applicable.
- You will take reasonable care to prevent unauthorized disclosure of or access to Target property or information by others in the home worksite.
- You must log off or lock your Target issued computer when you are away from your workspace.
- Target-issued equipment can only be used for Target business purposes and printing and/or storing proprietary information is not allowed.
- You must keep your workspace free from any personal cell phones, tablets or other such devices (especially video and audio recording devices).
- You must maintain Target’s dress code expectations while working from home.
- You must maintain only one designated work location.
- You may be required to commute to a designated Target office site in certain circumstances.
- You must use the surge protector that will be provided with your Target-issued equipment.
- You will not be reimbursed for any home office costs, such as internet, office supplies, or desk furniture.
- You are expected to follow Target’s “Ergonomics in the Workplace” document when setting up your workspace and to ensure a safe work environment.
- You should have a working smoke detector in or near the workspace.
- You should have a first aid kit accessible near the workspace.
- You will be expected to set up all issued Target equipment in your home workspace.**
- You will be expected to disassemble and return all Target issued equipment as directed by your leader upon request and/or upon the ending of your role.**
By submitting an application you acknowledge that you can meet all the above listed requirements
Your application has been successfully submitted.