Latin America Customer Support - Chats, Tickets - E-Book Project
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Customer Support!
Online Chat Support Job in Latin America
Do you have a Customer Support background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects...then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary, and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that's where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude, and a great vibe to project work everyday. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client's product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
In this project, you will be handling chats and tickets for one of the biggest eBook providers on the market.
Project Hours (All Times Pacific):
Especially Seeking Availability:
Most shifts will be Monday-Sunday, 9 am - 5 pm
One weekend day per week is required
To be discussed in the interview phase
20 hours per week
90 days (as needed)
What We Are Looking For:
- Has minimum 20 hours per week availability
- Zendesk experience (not a must but a plus)
- Experience with a ticketing system, inbound ticket/email and chat support
- Has the ability to multitask in multiple browsers and browser tabs, while handling customer communications
- Experience with computers/devices (Mac, PC, iOS, Chromebook, Kindle Fire, and Android) and applications
- Experience in providing Tier 1 level tech support
- Has the ability to walk people through the process of navigating a mobile app/website, and downloading/installing an application
- Experience with troubleshooting and problem solving issues for web and mobile apps, using a very large Knowledge Base
- A professional demeanour
- A strong ability to show empathy and be apologetic when necessary
- PC has 8gb Ram for Zendesk usage
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on the phone
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate - Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
***PRO TIP***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
Please note: A Chromebook is not sufficient for ModSquad projects.
Who is ModSquad?
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
***Pay rates vary by client and are not negotiable. Rates will be disclosed during the interview process
#workfromhome #freelance #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport
Your application has been successfully submitted.