Data Entry Jobs
Job Type: Part-Time
Hours: average of 20 hours per week - Pacific Standard Time
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401K plan with employer match, Accrued Paid Time Off, EAP/Annual Calm.com subscription, continuing education reimbursement, and possible cellphone stipend
Hourly Rate: $19 - $22
Applying for a new position can be a big decision, and that is why we want to help make that decision easy for you!
At Briotix Health, we put our focus in the Industrial and Occupational realm. We consider ourselves life-long-learners and we strive to provide our team members with the education and nurturing they need to be successful while serving our clients.
A day in the life of a Data Coordinator will include using your attention to detail & excellent customer service to provide administrative support to our clients' employees and Briotix Health team members.
Working in a nontraditional sports medicine environment comes with many perks. Our providers are making a difference in the lives of the Working Athletes they encounter. This position allows for a set schedule that works for you, us, and our client. If you thrive in a people-focused environment and are great at working autonomously, you could be a terrific fit for this role.
Core Job Duties:
- Maintain and respond to electronic communications in a timely and professional manner
- Organize, track, and record all applicable COVID related data
- Collaborate with client contacts as appropriate
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled or ad hoc reporting
- Confidential filing and data entry
- Special projects or tasks as assigned
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with web-based programs and software
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- 2 or more years of general administrative or data entry experience
- 1 or more years of experience in an administrative or customer service position
- Associates Degree or higher
We recognize that the team members we hire come from all walks of life. We believe that people from underrepresented backgrounds not only help us to be stronger, but also allow our team to connect, belong, and grow. If you share our values and our desire to build meaningful, diverse, and lasting relationships, we highly encourage you to apply.
Key Words: healthcare, industrial sports medicine, kinesiology, coordinator, office, administrative assistant, cusomter service, data entry
Your application has been successfully submitted.