Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the IaaS global, cloud computing leader. In order to continue to scale our fast-growing recruiting operations, we are seeking a talented Sourcer who has experience working with passive candidates in very specialized verticals and enjoys building relationships with the brightest minds on the planet!
This is the place where we enforce accountability on candidates vs. volume of resumes and support recruiters in developing credibility with hiring managers as talent assessors rather than resume pushers. The Sourcer will take the lead in the execution of candidate experience in these nascent, high growth markets to support AWS's unprecedented growth. More specifically, he/she will manage the candidate generation, engagement and assessment.
Would you like to be a part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of AWS globally? Are you a builder? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you process-oriented, data driven and enjoy working on niche and challenging roles? If so, join us!
In this job you will enjoy:
· Creating strategies (staffing plans, events strategies, sourcing strategies)
· Building relationships with candidates, providing them a world-class candidate experience, and helping them land in the right role at Amazon
· Keeping your finger on the pulse of the industry and advising the business and recruiting team on when and whom we should be recruiting and why
· Diving deep into our recruiting data to understand trends and opportunities
· Thinking big about how attract talent and then putting plans in place to deliver on your ideas
· Partnering with your peer sourcing recruiters, HR business partners, and other recruiters throughout the company
To do the above really well, we would like you to have:
· Savvy negotiation skills
· An insatiable will to get stuff done
· A track record of taking the right big risks
· Extreme attention to detail
· The ability to navigate uncharted waters
· The ability to dig deep into data and influence with it
· A highly-collaborative nature
· A passion for learning
Key job responsibilities
Direct sourcing of technical positions in data center operations.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional or military experience
3+ years of recruiting experience, with at least 1+ year of technical recruiting experience
2+ years of CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidate
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity and high-volume tech profile sourcing, recommending adjustments to strategy using data such as funnel metrics, and management of interview process.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Strong research skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
The pay range for this position in New York City is $79,200 - 138,700/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the New York City Human Rights Law. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $72,000 – 126,100/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.