Work From Home 100% Virtual - Customer Service Associate (Permanent Positions)
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Amazonian, we would like to welcome you to the world of career opportunities within our Customer Service organization. At Amazon, we value our customer above all and we are looking for the best Customer Service Associates to take care of a variety of clients by applying to this position you are going to be considered for one of the following organizations: Customer Service Associate or Shipping and Delivering Associate.
Amazon Customer Service is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. The majority of time spent with customers will be via phone, but you may also be required to support email and chat. Associates use a variety of tools to navigate, research, review solutions, and communicate them effectively to a variety of customers in a fun and fast-paced company.
Shipping & Delivery Support is a customer service organization dedicated to support the Amazon Supply Chain network for multiple geographies like MX, NA, UK, India and EU. It ensures hassle free, timely pick-up and delivery of freight from vendors to Amazon Fulfillment Centers (FC), from Amazon FCs to carrier hubs and from Amazon Delivery Stations to Customers. Overall, SDS plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon Logistics transportation (AMZL) and thereby has a direct impact on Amazon’s ability to serve its customers on time.
Our Customer Service is open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. As a Full Time Amazon Customer Service employee your work schedule could fall anywhere in between these hours, and may often require one or both weekend days with the additional expectation to work OTI if there is a business need, large-scale event, or if peak season requires.
- Help a variety of Amazon customers by phone, e-mail and/or chat.
- Use tools and programs to navigate the website, research accounts, review options and solutions for customers, and communicate them effectively.
- Support customers through typing, phone, and computer skills by navigating the internet and website, multiple browsers, e-mail, social media, and instant messenger, or chat tools.
- Actively problem solve and innovate on behalf of customers with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
- Follow detailed verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Opportunity to learn other areas of the business and support specialty departments as needed.
- Located at Costa Rica.
- Over 18+ old with national ID or permanent resident ID (Dimex).
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Fluent English and Spanish language proficiency required (bilingual position).
- Agree to Amazon’s Work from Home Agreement. Please review Do's and Don’ts of the position in this video: http://bit.ly/2M73QYp
- Strong typing, phone, and computer navigation skills.
- Ability to follow detailed verbal and written instructions.
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity.
- Should ensure ‘Work-like’ environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Should be comfortable with a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
- A minimum of 10 mbps download and 2 mbps upload speed from a reliable internet provider.
- Must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable. Cannot use a wireless connection.
Your application has been successfully submitted.